The Second International Workshop on Nanotechnology and Application IWNA 2009 will be held in Vung Tau City - Vietnam on 12nd to 14th November 2009. IWNA 2009 is jointly organized by Vietnam National University - Ho Chi Minh City (VNU-HCM) / Laboratory for Nanotechnology (LNT) and MINATEC (France). It also receives the support of the Ministry of Science and Technology (Vietnam) and the Department of Science and Technology - Ho Chi Minh City.
thiet ke web-thiết kế web-web gia re-dao tao web-quang ba web-cong ty thiet ke web-google adwords-quang ba web
Two years ago, the First International Workshop on Nanotechnology and Application (IWNA 2007) was held successfully on November 15-17, 2007 in Vung Tau City, Vietnam. The IWNA 2007 attracted more than 230 researchers from both academia and industry coming from 15 countries. A total of 195 papers were presented, covered a broad scope of all important issues in nanotechnology, ranging from fundamental research to nanomaterials and processing, and to nanofabrication and applications of nanodevices...
The workshop for this year will hopefully open an opportunity for international & national scientists to exchange knowledge on various aspects of nanotechnology. Moreover, the broad network for international cooperation in researching and educating on nanotechnology may be established as the productive results of the workshop.
This year IWNA 2009 will be comprise of four main areas as follow: fundamental of nanotechnology, nanofabrication techniques, nanomaterials and nanodevices and applications.
Papers presented at the workshop will be printed in a Proceeding and a CD. The proceedings and CD will be provided to the attendants at the workshop. Selected papers will be refereed for publication in the Journal of Experimental Nanoscience (JEN) of the Publisher Taylor & Francis England.
In conjunction with IWNA 2009, the Annual School on Micro-Nano Technology will be held in Ho Chi Minh City on November 9-11, 2009. This School is co-organized by MINATEC (France) and VNU-HCM (Vietnam), and offers various lectures on micro-nanotechnology and discussion about recently new issues in nanotechnology.
- Abstracts submission deadline: 15th, July, 2009.
- Announcement of the accepted abstracts: 15th, August, 2009.
- Full paper submission deadline: 15th, October, 2009.
- Registration deadline: 15th, October, 2009.
- Main topics for IWNA 2009 include: Fundamental of nanotechnology, Nanofabrication techniques, Nanomaterials and Nanodevices, Applications.
- Length of workshop: 12nd to 14th, November, 2009.
- Venue: Vung Tau City, Viet Nam.
- Contact person:
- Ms. NGUYEN Thi Thuy Mai - Email: email@example.com - Tel: + 84 8 37242160 (ext 4634)
- Ms. NGUYEN Thi Kieu Van - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel: + 84 8 37242160 (ext 4613)
- For more information please visit this link: